We understand that making a warranty claim against the product(s) you have purchased is frustrating, however, we try to make this process as simple as possible in order to get your product(s) back out to you as quickly as possible. As with all warranty claims, there are some things you need to know:
What is your warranty policy?
- Eyewearthese.com are authorized online retailers and as such we uphold the manufacturer’s warranty. Each manufacturer will have their own warranty process and our trained service representative will be happy to assist you in identifying your product and determine the best course of action for your warranty/repair claim.
- Eyewearthese.com does not cover scratched lenses, scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty unless you prove the good had such defect at the point of delivery.
- Eyewearthese.com does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by Eyewearthese.com.
- After the initial 30 day period Eyewearthese.com reserve the right to repair/replace any defective part under warranty.
- Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
- Warranty is non-transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
- If a repair/replacement is not possible Eyewearthese.com reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product.
- Costs incurred as a result of loss of use, as well as labour charges for part replacement or changeovers, are not covered.
- Always use your product in strict compliance with the product’s instructions; failure to do so might damage the products and cause a serious accident.
How do I make a warranty claim?
All goods sold by Eyewearthese.com are covered by a full warranty and, generally speaking, warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship. If you feel that your purchase has developed a fault, then please email us before returning any goods – we may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any postage costs.
To get the fastest resolve all you have to do is:
1. Complete a Warranty Claim Form located here: Warranty Claim Form
How to use: right click > save link as > save the file on your desktop or somewhere you can easily find it > open link you just saved > add details > save > e-mail back to us
For USED products you are returning for warranty evaluation
2. Take a few photos of the issue you wish to claim warranty against.
3. Email the claim form and photographs to [email protected]
We will then get in contact with you for the next steps in completing your claim. Please be honest when dealing with us, we’ll try our best to resolve any problems you have as it’s in our interest to have a happy customer!
Will my claim be successful?
This very much depends on the problem and whether your item(s) are still inside warranty. Each case is looked to be resolved to the customers satisfaction and this sometimes mean raising the issues with the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Each claim is thoroughly investigated to ensure we give you the very best service possible.
How long will my warranty claim take?
Every claim is dealt with individually with the aim of a fast resolve. If we can resolve the issue we will however we may have to send the product back to the manufacturers and this can take a little longer. Please be patient and be assured that we are striving to achieve a quick resolve for you.