Tiffany & Co.
- black havana with brown gradient
- havana black with grey gradient
- transparent red and gradient black with brown gradient
- transparent grey and gradient black with grey mirror silver gradient
- transparent green with grey gradient
- havana with brown gradient
- black with grey gradient
The Versace brand is the brand of the late Gianna Versace. After his tragic death in 1997 his sister, Donatella took over the brand. The brand logo features the head of Medusa and this is present in many products. On the Versace sunglasses it usually appears on the front of the end pieces. The inspiration comes from the flooring of Greek ruins in Rome where he and his sister played. Those who looked at Medusa fell in love with her and couldn’t fall out of love with her. Gianna wished this would be how people saw his products and therefore used the Medusa head. The brand experiments with many different materials and colors. This can be seen mostly on the tribute collection which pays tribut to the late Gianna Versace.