Tiffany & Co.
- matte brown with brown gradient
- matte green with green gradient
- black with dark grey mirror gold
- light havana with brown gradient
- black with grey gradient
- dark havana with brown gradient
- bordeaux gradient pink with brown gradient
- black with grey polarized
- light havana with blue gradient
- brushed gunmetal rubber blue with blue gradient
Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctive British identity. Established in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, he started his career specialising in premium outdoor clothing. By 1879 Thomas invented the revolutionary water repellent and fire retardant Gabardine fabric, a fabric that is still used in the manufacturing of Burberry’s iconic trench coats some 130 years later. To date Burberry remains rooted in the heritage of its design, craftsmanship and innovation and is revered the world over.
Burberry eyewear remain a functional, luxurious brand for those seeking quality with a modern, classical appearance. The collections showcase elegant shapes that are aesthetically pleasing, trendy designs often featuring the trademark check and Prorsum knight icon for instant brand recognition.
Burberry Sunglasses feature in many blog posts. Find them here.